Rules for using loyalty cards
I. General provisions
- A card of UAB Olympic Casino Group Baltija is a personal card (hereinafter referred to as Club Card) issued to a private individual by UAB Olympic Casino Group Baltija, address Konstitucijos pr. 12, Vilnius, company code 211733760 (hereinafter referred to as Olympic Casino), which grants its User the right to receive bonus points (hereinafter referred to as Bonus Points) at the time of gaming and to receive other benefits for products and services.
- The Club Card shall be valid in all Olympic Casino parlours.
- Important information on the levels and benefits of the Club Card can be found at https://olympic-casino.lt/en/olympic-bonus-club-program.
II. Conditions for receiving and using the Club Card
- The conditions for issuing and using the Club Card shall be provided for in the Regulation on the Organisation of Gaming Activities at a Gambling Establishment (Casino) of UAB Olympic Casino Group Baltija.
III. Accumulation of the Club Card Bonus Points
- The accumulation of the Club Card Bonus Points shall be governed by the Regulation on the Organisation of Gaming Activities at a Gambling Establishment (Casino) of UAB Olympic Casino Group Baltija.
IV. Other terms and conditions
- Olympic Casino shall have the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Club Card, by informing the Users about it 1 (one) month in advance on the Olympic Casino website at https://olympic-casino.lt/en/olympic-bonus-club-program and by sending an e-mail letter to the address specified by the User. If the User does not agree with the amended conditions, he / she shall have the right to cancel the User’s card by submitting the appropriate request. If the User fails to submit (in due time) the request to cancel the Club Card before the amended conditions come into force, it shall be deemed that he / she agrees with the amendments.
V. Information on the processing of personal data
- The responsible processor of personal data shall be UAB Olympic Casino Group Baltija (address Konstitucijos pr. 20, Vilnius, firstname.lastname@example.org). The employee responsible for data protection can be reached via e-mail DataProtectionOfficerLithuania@oc.eu.
- Olympic Casino shall process personal information in accordance with agreements concluded with the Users of Club Cards.
- Personal information collected at the time when the data subject is submitting an application for issuing a Club Card shall be considered necessary to ensure the functioning of the Club Card. Olympic Casino shall not issue a Club Card if the User does not submit the information specified in the application for issuing a Club Card. If Olympic Casino is unable to process personal data related to the use of the Club Card, it will be impossible to calculate the Bonus Points accumulated by the User and to determine the level of the Club Card.
- If the User has consented to the use of his/her personal data for direct marketing purposes, Olympic Casino shall have the right to use the User’s electronic contact information for direct marketing of its products and services. The User shall have the right at any time to prohibit the use of his/her personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Olympic Casino shall have the right to share the User’s personal data and to use the Club Card with other companies from the Olympic Entertainment Group.
- Categories of data recipients: Casino employees, Head of the Company, Marketing Division employees, Surveillance Division employees, System Administrator, Accounting Division employees.
- The personal data of the Users of Club Card shall not be transferred outside the EU / EEA.
- Olympic Casino shall determine the levels and benefits of the Club Card through automated solutions.
- The personal data related to the Club Card shall be stored for 8 years from the date on which the Club Card was last used.
- The User shall have the right to request access to his / her personal data, to correct and / or delete his / her personal data, to restrict their processing, to object to the processing of personal data and to transfer personal data. In order to exercise his / her right, the User must contact the service staff of the casino or send a digitally signed request by e-mail to the following address: DataProtectionOfficerLithuania@oc.eu.
- The User shall have the right to submit a complaint related to the processing of personal data to the Lithuanian State Data Protection Inspectorate, by sending a digitally signed application by e-mail to the address: email@example.com or by arriving at the following address: A. Juozapavičiaus g. 6, Vilnius.
Olympic Bonus club
It is a loyalty program that allows you to accumulate bonus points that can be exchanged for cash. Also, only club members receive exclusive offers and privileges.